CLASS BY PAULINE
Hello, good day to you.
If you wish to learn baking, steps-by-steps. From the basic and practice it regularly, you will be really good at it soon.
This is the experience I am sharing with you. To date, I have many learners embark into other bakes journey or into professional business.
I am still learning everyday.
Let's take a peek the classes I have currently and you can email/whatsapp to me if you have a question.
INFO UPDATED ON 10/12/21
- (Tampines Central CC 12 February 2022 Saturday Course code:c026894341) (Hands-on & suitable for beginners) Content:Hands on
cake in 6" box
Hands-on from start to finish_ baking and assembling
Material & ingredients fee: $60 payable to trainer
Cake box provided.
- (Tampines Central CC 26-27 February 2022 Course code:026894918) (Hands-on & suitable for beginners). CONTENT:
• Bread Making Elementary (Sweet Module)
Demo and hands-on class
Dough making is machine knead
This module concentrates on the basic process of making a basic sweet dough and great for beginner or anyone who wish to gain more theory and practical experience.
Day 1: (Machine knead)
• Hot dog bun
• Dinner soft roll
• Chocolate oreo bun
Day 2: (Machine knead)
• Cinnamon roll,
• Savory meat buns
Materials & Ingredients fees: Lesson 1 participants to pay $45 to trainer.
- (Tampines Central CC 9-10 April 2022 Course code:c026906790) (Hands-on & suitable for learners attended the Basic Sourdough course). Content: Sourdough Intermediate making hands-on
• Sourdough Focaccia, sourdough high hydration handling, sourdough ciabatta & sourdough pizza base .
- Materials/ingredients fees $70
- (Tampines Central CC 2-3 April 2022 Course code:c)(Hands-on & suitable for beginners)
- CONTENT: Pastry MAKING-hands-on
• Cookie dough making
• Cookie dough rolling
• Cookie dough baking
• Meringue kisses cookie technique and handling
• Royal Icing making
• Royal icing for flooding (consistency)
• Royal icing colour mixing (tips & care)
• How to do flooding with royal icing on cookies
• Drying period and design on cookies
• How to use sugar and other edible sweets to design the cookie
• Storage and shelf-life
• Bring home 18 pcs of the designs (4-7cm in diameter) & meringue kisses with packaging for gifting. Material & Ingredients fees payable on lesson 1: $135.
PRIVATE CLASS ENQUIRY: kindly email to WhatsApp
NUSS ALUMNI: For my classes in this venue you can write to email@example.com.
Sourdough bread is a great alternative to conventional bread. Its lower phytate levels make it more nutritious and easier to digest.
Tarts are familiar favorites in baking. I can eat it any time of the day as a meal. Be it sweet or savory, there's so many varieties we can prepare .
Royal Icing Cookies
This is my favorites and that's what I love always.